Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Starter

7aleva
These are my first seconds in the blogging world wohooo! :)
I did not imagine that starting to type the first letters in my first blog would feel so great lol.

The thought and the feeling that I needed to have some blog have been chasing me for a while, and guess what? They were able to catch me as you are reading these lines. It's the 24th of Ramadan; which might explain the first word that came to my mind to use as the name for this blog (Haleva).
7aleva (Haleva in English) which is the same as хьэлывэ in Cyrillic is a Circassian type of food, that's right I AM CIRCASSIAN :) and I prefer the potato type of Haleva.

My goal in this blog is to share all the useful skills I have learned through my career in a very simple way; each post is like a real Haleva, light and delicious!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...