Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Sandwich Technique

Turkey Sandwich

By the time you see this delicious Turkey sandwich it would have already been converted into calories thanks to my stomach. Today I am going to write here about the what-so-called "The Sandwich Technique".
Sadly, most of us had the chance to tell bad news. The Sandwich Technique helps you in doing that with the minimum possible losses. Similar to our Turkey sandwich the below sandwich helps you understand more what I am talking about here.

Sandwich Technique

First of all you say one piece of good news, after that the bad news, and once again another piece of good news. The surrounding pieces of good news (at the beginning and at the end) are there to tender the situation.
By the way, this Turkey sandwich was what I have made for my late dinner last night, Yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...