Monday, April 29, 2019

My List of Podcasts

Hello! I include below my list of favorite podcasts, I thought it would be better to save it and share it through my blog rather than keep it in my evernote.

What is a podcast? It is similar to a radio show, each episode has a special topic, sometimes the channel is dedicated to one theme. You don't have to install a special app to listen to these podcasts, just open it through your browser.

I like to listen to podcasts while running, working, commuting..
In such cases I don't expect to absorb 90% of info per se, as it is working in the background of my activity, yet I try to learn 3 new pieces of knowledge.

This list is not permanent, which means I might add/remove to it from time to time. Enjoy!

English language
Freakonomics

Arabic language
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...